Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sometimes

-Sometimes it feels like I go so long without adult conversation that I become an eruption of words when I get to spend time with friends.
-Sometimes while spending time with friends, I feel like I need to get my story out right now or I will forget it and that makes me
-Sometimes interrupt others in the middle of their stories
-Sometimes I have a hard time remembering people's names
-Sometimes these are people I've known for years
-Sometimes, mostly always, it's the names that could be pronounced two different ways and I'm not sure which is right
-Sometimes I don't use names
-Sometimes I don't introduce people that don't know each other for that reason
-Sometimes I think it's more important to play with my son- and take a nap at the same time as him than to clean
-Sometimes might mean the past month for that one
-Sometimes I use words and don't know how to pronounce them
-Sometimes I find myself listening to myself sing along with the radio and I realize that I don't know half the words, so I'm mumble singing
-Sometimes I listen to a song that's been out for 20 years and I finally realize what the words are saying
-Sometimes that's not what I've been singing for 20 years

1 comment:

MindiJo said...

This post makes me smile!! I'm horrible with names, too. When I saw you the other day, I was thinking: "Oh, there's Michelle's sister. Her name is Katie, right? I better not say her name when I say hello in case it isn't Katie." And. I read your blog. Heh.