Friday, March 11, 2011

My Sink is Shining

Thanks to this lady.  I'd heard of the flylady before, but never checked it out until last week.  (Now, be forewarned, that website is not easy to navigate.)  The mention of this method came at the perfect time because I've been feeling overwhelmed with trying to keep up with the normal cleaning of my house on top of finally getting everything organized.  But once I started with the babysteps, I feel like I can do this. 

So my sink is shiny and I'm getting things under control.  That makes me feel good.  It's been an adjustment, going from working 40-50 hour weeks and simply having time to just barely keep the surface clean, to being at home and actually having time to do more.

I didn't realize how much of an adjustment it would be.  But it was, and that threw me off a bit.  It's good now.  We have a routine down and I'm making strides with the house. 

...I'm out of words tonight. 



And so, goodnight.  (Name that quote.)

3 comments:

Karen said...

Darling picture. Hope to see you next week.

Unknown said...

Walter Blythe in Rilla of Ingleside, of course ;) (guh...still makes me cry). Miss you!!!

Jodi said...

Katie. I think you should be an author.. You have this way of writing.. and i know you enjoy it! Maybe i get it from you!(:
-Cute Picture. Miss you guys! Love you