Monday, February 21, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my new www home. My goal with this new blog is to post more often, be more honest and share my views of the world.

I have a confession to make. It's often hard for me to post because I tend to censor my thoughts so much. I'm not going to do that anymore. Hold me to it okay?

So what have we been up to lately?


I got to visit (and babysit) "Handy Manny".

 

We were visited by a couple of Walker's aunties.


Walker found a great bed for his teddy.



And decided he could help me load the dishwasher.



We visited Walker's great grandma.

Read some books...



Went to this little guy's baptism.
(Don't you just love that hair?!)

Took a family picture.


And hung out with this little peanut.
What's new in your world?

1 comment:

Michelle F said...

you cut the mullet!:) he looks so cute! I was surprised to see Lincoln in Walker...the photo with Aaron reading to him and his expression in the family photo. I am not sure what it is but something reminds me of lincoln. No wonder I think walker is so cute! haha