Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I Get It Now

I used to think that people were crazy here.  They would go out in 35 degree weather with just a sweatshirt on.  No jacket, no hat... 

And then yesterday, I left for my baby-sitting job with just a thin zip-up hoodie on.  And the town thermometer read 37 degrees. 

And it clicked.  It's April and for my sanity, I cannot put on my winter jacket anymore.  I don't care how cold it is.  I'm rebelling against the forces and keeping myself optimistic that it is spring.

It IS spring right?  That white stuff they are saying may come this weekend won't happen...  Right?

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Like!! I hope not!

Karen said...

After it being almost 90 traveling home Sunday, it sure doesn't seem like it should snow. We might get snow this weekend too.

Megan said...

That's what life up here will do to you! :)